Road Schedule for Recycling Trucks
- in LeRoy from 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- in Gridley from 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- in Lebo from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- in Waverly from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Lebo -- 1st & 3rd Tuesday
- Burlington -- 2nd & 4th Tuesday
- LeRoy & Gridley -- 1st & 3rd Thursday
- New Strawn & Waverly -- 2nd & 4th Thursday
Please contact the recycling center to sign up for curbside pick-up.
Please have recycling out at curb by 8:30 a.m.
THANK YOU FOR RECYCLING!!
• Must be rinsed out. Discard lids, metal rings, foam labels and lead wraps or "crimped on” foil as on wine bottles. Container glass only. PLEASE: No broken dishes, Pyrex, lightbulbs or window glass. Labels are OK.
Tin Cans (includes cat food and EMPTY aerosol cans)
• Must be rinsed. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLATTEN OR REMOVE LABELS. LEAVE BOTTOM ON CAN AND PUT TOP LID INSIDE THE CAN
Aluminum Beverage Cans Only
• Must be rinsed out. YOU DO NOT NEED TO FLATTEN.
Aluminum Foil/Aluminum Scrap
• Must be clean. Includes aluminum foil, pie pans, and frozen food trays.
• All #1 plastic bottles. All other #1 plastics go with #4 - #7 plastics. Must be rinsed out.
#2 Plastics - Natural Milk Jugs
• Must be rinsed out.
#2 Colored Plastics
• This includes white milk jugs. Must be rinsed out.
(please keep all paper categories separated)
• Anything that comes in the newspaper is included. If stacked in paper sacks, remove the sack (cardboard) before dumping in bin. PLEASE DO NOT TIE bundles of paper.
Magazines & Catalogs
• Can be brought in loose. If stacked in paper sacks, remove the sack (cardboard) before dumping in bin. No junk mail. Keep phone books separate.
Phone Books, Paperback & Hardbound Books
• Must be kept separate from magazines & catalogs.
• This category includes all other paper such as notebook paper, Post-it notes, colored copy paper, computer paper and white copy paper, white envelopes, green bar or blue bar computer paper, junk mail, etc. Staples are OK.
No food wrappers, no coffee filters, no Kleenex, and no paper towel waste, toilet paper waste or wrapping paper.
Cardboard & Paperboard
• This includes all cardboard PLEASE FLATTEN, cereal boxes, brown paper sacks,
etc. No plastic lined feed sacks or wax boxes. We do NOT take wrapping paper:
birthday, Christmas, ect.
• Clothing must be clean and dry. NO SHOES, PURSES OR BELTS
************NO STYROFOAM OF ANY KIND*************
***********NO PLASTIC BAGS OR TRASH BAGS OF ANY KIND**********