Coffey County Connections is a county-wide networking group with three goals: Grow Ourselves, Grow Our Youth, and Grow our Community.
Connections members meet monthly to share ideas, discuss issues, collaborate on projects, and develop stronger professional relationships. Meetings are informal and open to everyone.
Connections initiatives in 2016 included:
• Leadership Book Study group in collaboration with the Burlington Library.
• Shared career-ready information with youth at the All-County Career and College Day at Southern Coffey County High School.
• Presented information on resume building, interview skills, and soft skills to students at Southern Coffey County High School.
• Shared career-ready information with youth at Burlington High School’s Career and College Fair during Parent-Teacher Conferences.
• Formation of a Farmer’s Market Committee and a Disc Golf Committee in collaboration with the Coffey County Chamber of Commerce.
Connections Monthly Meetings
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
3rd Wednesday of every month
2017 Meeting Dates Flyer
Email Stacy Haines (email@example.com) to be added to the Connections email list.