- Apr 26
No information for likes
Reason #4 to vaccinate your child: Immunizations can save your family time and money. A child with a vaccine-preventable disease can be denied attendance at schools or daycare facilities. Some vaccine-preventable diseases can result in prolonged disabilities and can take a financial toll because of lost time at work, medical bills or long-term disability care. In contrast, getting vaccinated against these diseases is a good investment and usually covered by insurance. The Vaccines for Children program is a federally funded program that provides vaccines at no cost to children from low-income families. #nationalinfantimmunizationweek #iVax2Protect
Need Help with Medicare Prescription Medication Costs?
Sallee Hess, a trained SHICK counselor, can review your current Medicare Part D Plan and help you determine if your needs are being met.
How to access assistance:
- Complete the Medicare Part D Worksheet (available online or at County pharmacies & libraries)
- Return the Medicare Part D Worksheet to 110 S 6th St Burlington, KS 66839 or to Sallee Hess
- Call Sallee for an appointment to discuss options 620-364-8631
Schedule of Events for Fall 2017
Call for an appointment
- LeRoy Library appointments October 24th from 11-1
- Gridley Library appointments November 9th from 11-1
- Waverly Library appointments November 21 from 11-1
- Coffey County Health Department on Mondays & Wednesdays from 8-2
Need help with other Prescription Drugs?
Sallee Hess can provide assistance with Rxassist.org
- Allows medications to be received for those who qualify at no cost
- Review and complete the application to see if you are eligible
- Call or email Sallee Hess with any questions 620-364-8631