We are open for Motor Vehicle Title Work and Driver's License. We are doing Driver's License by appointment only, Tuesdays through Fridays. Walk-ins are welcome for vehicle renewals and taxes. We are recommending an appointment when you have vehicle title work, especially when you are bringing in more than one (1) title.
In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) the Coffey County Treasurer's Office will be taking measures to adjust our services to be in the best interest of the employees and the citizens of Coffey County.
We encourage you to continue renewing your vehicle registrations by mail or the drop box located on the East side of the Courthouse (please include your insurance and a phone number) or online at Welcome to iKAN, the official app of the State of Kansas.
We apologize for any inconvenience, we just want to do our part to keep you and your families safe during this difficult time.
- Titling and/or registering vehicles and trailers
- Driver's License
- Tax Search
- Billing and collection of real estate, personal property, 16-20M trucks, oil and gas, and utility taxes.
- Distribution of tax monies to taxing entities
- Provide information to taxpayers, real estate agents, abstracters, etc.
State Motor Vehicle Forms
- State Motor Vehicle Forms
- Title and Registration Manual Application (PDF)
- Affidavit of Correction (PDF)
- Affidavit of Relationship (PDF)
- Affidavit to a Fact (PDF)
- Bill of Sale (PDF)
- Refund App Motor Vehicle Kansas (PDF)
- Duplicate-Secured Title Application (PDF)
- Electronic Title Sales Agreement (PDF)
- Disabled Self Certification (PDF)
- Disability Certification for Physician (PDF)
- Certification of Trust (PDF)