Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Wildlife & ParksPhoto by Teena Settlemyer. (Sunset at John Redmond Reservoir)

  • The Clerk's office issues fish & game licenses, large game permits, stamps, park permits and boat registrations. 
  • Kansas Hunting & Fishing Regulations are available at

For additional information, contact the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism at:

512 S.E. 25th Ave.
Pratt, KS 67124
Phone: (620) 672-5911


Enjoy fishing and hunting in Coffey County! Learn more by visiting our Outdoors section.



* Photo by Teena Settlemyer (John Redmond Reservoir)