- Apr 02
No information for likes
2 new cases of COVID-19 identified in Coffey County.
Need Help with Medicare Prescription Medication Costs?
Sallee Hess, a trained SHICK counselor, can review your current Medicare Part D Plan and help you determine if your needs are being met.
How to access assistance:
- Complete the Open Enrollment Worksheet (available online or at County pharmacies & libraries)
- Return the Medicare Part D Worksheet to 110 S 6th St Burlington, KS 66839 or to Sallee Hess
- Call Sallee for an appointment to discuss options (620) 364-8631
Schedule of Events for Fall 2019: TBD
Call for an appointment
- Coffey County Health Department on Mondays & Wednesdays from 9-1
Need help with other Prescription Drugs?
Sallee Hess can provide assistance with Rxassist.org
- Allows medications to be received for those who qualify at no cost
- Review and complete the application to see if you are eligible
- Call or email Sallee Hess with any questions (620) 364-8631